Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'll write an updated post tomorrow, friends and readers. My

I'll write an updated post tomorrow, friends and readers. My laptop is at the computer repair shop at the moment (perfect timing) and I am unable to visit anyone or answer comments in the way I would like to, at the moment. So be patient Nicky. I'm going to look up your email and send you a letter especially and you too, Ray. And GB. And Jen. :-)
Tomorrow, I'll catch up with everyone.
I'm on the brink of an adventure with my impending trip to East Africa to look up memorable haunts, so I don't need no wine to make me feel heady right now.
I'm travelling alone and deliberately holding on to a timetable where I won't know where I'm going to be from one day to the next. But of course, a specific lodge will be my base and someone will always know where I am. This is the way I live my life and even while playing houses in dreamy surreal Dublin, I need this thrill of danger to keep me completely happy. But then I was always as I said a bohemian traveller and free spirit! I'll still keep this blog going while in Africa although sporadically depending on internet facilities.
More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment