Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The BBC came looking for me on my blog today. My pen name is

The BBC came looking for me on my blog today. My pen name is rare. But there really was nothing to look for. :-)

It's a cold summer still at the moment. If a season can be avidly described in this way, Dublin has lost the sun after only about 3 days.

I love Dublin as much as I loved Melbourne which was as much as I loved London. Splinters of my heart are everywhere and too numerous for me to gather everything together. My heart glints in the sunlight and it glints in the rain. It's chilly today.


When you know a place well enough to make it your own, the cafes remember you and the bookshops you always frequent remember you, the cinemas and theatres remember you ... the people who make your life happen remember you and your name basks with the morning bliss. When the sun hears your name being called, it probes your shoulder with its rays and waits for you to swing around. When you know a place well enough, it will always stay the morning wherever you are.

I'll be able to able to write properly once I collect my laptop tomorrow afternoon. Yes, it was only a minor problem. My laptop throws a tantrum every few months.

till then.
For the moment, it really is chilly today.

No comments:

Post a Comment