Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'll write tomorrow. However, judging from a few of the

I'll write tomorrow.

However, judging from a few of the comments (not all) that come in even from those who have known me for awhile, it's quite disappointing to see that not many understand my love for travel and freedom...the heart of a free spirit, whom many have lost through the rigmarole of everyday living. For some reason, my destiny was different and swung around in the face of one crisis after another to give me at long stretched points, the hedonism I have always wanted and worked industriously to achieve. This in unexpected ways not known even to me beforehand as unexpected opportunities strike up.
At the risk of explaining myself or continuing to breed resentment even amongst those I thought would be pleased for me; at least at the risk of this tantrum, I'm deciding now whether it would be wiser just to say nothing at all. Or maybe I will just start to describe my way of life under another name (not my real one this time) somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment